Accessibility for everyone
Courses and Training
Guides and Handbooks
+358 207 718 329
Purpose of the Plain-e (Selko-e) project is to promote accessibility of public web-services for people with learning disabilities (e.g. elderly, disabled people and immigrants). Plain-e especially promotes accessibility to the content. Plain-e also promotes the use of plain-language.
Tools for achieving this goal:
1. Educating both users and those who decide on and design public web-services.
2. Gather information from usability tests and training for basic users with learning disabilities and distributing it to web-professionals.
3. Making statements concerning accessibility issues and web-services.
4. Publishing free guides for end users and networking with other accessibility related activities.
5. Making users with learning disabililities visible on the net.
Plain-e-project is part of The Finnish Association of Societies for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities.
New Plain-e:s year 2007.